As used in this Agreement:
- "SHRED DOG®", "we", "us" or "our" refers to SHRED DOG LLC (d/b/a SHRED DOG) and our website.
- "you" or "your" refers to the Affiliate.
- “Affiliate” refers to any commission-earning affiliate using affiliate links, discount codes, or both, as well as social media influencers posting sponsored content in exchange for product or payment, brand ambassadors, or any related name for a 3rd party promoting SHRED DOG in any way in exchange for product or monetary consideration.
- "our website" refers to the SHRED DOG properties located at http://www.shreddog.com/.
- "your Platform(s)" refers to any websites, web pages, social media accounts, or other online services that you control and will use to promote sponsored content and/or link to our website.
- "Program" and "Affiliate Program" refer to the SHRED DOG Affiliate Program.
- "Products" refers to any products sold or distributed by SHRED DOG.
- "Qualifying Purchases" refers to purchases made when all of the following requirements are made: (i) a customer clicks through a special link on your Platform(s) to our website; (ii) during a single session that the customer adds a Product to his/her shopping cart and places the order for that Product no later than 30 days following the customer’s initial click-through; (iii) the purchased Product is paid for by the customer, and no indication of fraud is determined within 30 days after the purchase.
- "Trademarked Terms" refers to SHRED DOG’s registered trademarks; specifically SHRED DOG® and Shred Dog Gear™
The purpose of this Program is to permit you to advertise Products on your platform(s) and to earn free Products and advertising commissions for Qualifying Purchases.
After receiving your application, we will review your profile and platform(s) and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application; however, we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision and we may re-evaluate or schedule a call to discuss.
FREE PRODUCTS IN EXCHANGE FOR PROMOTIONAL CONTENT
The apparel products that we will provide as a free gift to affiliates to try, review, and post promotional content about may vary in value from $30 to $2000. The specific in-kind agreement of gear for content/posts will vary and be defined with each creator/affiliate. For example:
- A single product or lower value product bundle may equate to one post/reel.
- A large bundle of products (for example, full ski kit for multiple kids) may equate to an agreed upon number of additional posts/reels.
By redeeming a gift in our program, a free order including free shipping will be placed automatically and upon delivery of that order, you agree to create the types and quantity of content posts as defined when you joined the program. In the event the product does not fit or, for whatever other reason, you do not like or feel comfortable positively promoting the products, please contact us and we will arrange for a return or exchange.
The affiliate commission details for Qualifying Purchases are:
- 10% of net sales (exclusive of sales tax and shipping)
- 30-day tracking gap / cookie duration, meaning if someone uses one of your links and makes a purchase within the next 30 days, you will get credit for the affiliate sale
- Commissions will be payed via PayPal at the end of the month following the date of the transaction to account for our 30-day return policy. For example, the commission for an order placed between May 1st and May 31st, will be paid on June 30th.
- For returned/refunded orders within normal tolerances, we still pay commissions because you enabled the sale and some customers will return items due to fit or other reasons. See next section for possible exceptions.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
We take pride in our very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our Affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, excessive returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in this Agreement. Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be connected to a violation of this Agreement, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
- Your responses are intentionally vague, not forthcoming or are found to be untrue.
- You are not responsive to our requests within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact you using the information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our Program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above are applicable, we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, cancel pending commissions, set your commission to 0%, suspend or terminate you from the Program for a given time period or indefinitely. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is required that each Affiliate monitor and pro-actively resolve any problems and adhere to our Program rules.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PLATFORM(S)
You hereby represent and warrant that you will be solely responsible for your platform(s), including its development, operation and maintenance and all data, content and materials that appear on or within it. SHRED DOG will have no liability for any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, fines, penalties, costs and expenses relating to (a) your platforms or any data, content or materials that appear on your platforms; (b) the use, development, design, manufacture, production, advertising, promotion or marketing of your platforms; (c) your use of any content; and (d) your violation of any term or condition of this Agreement.
Your participating platform(s) and content may not:
- Infringe on our or anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate or be used to violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to or may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of Affiliate commissions from another website.
- Attempt to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to our website, user accounts, or the technology and equipment supporting our website.
- Violate any of our policies.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the Affiliate interface. When linking to our website, you agree:
- You will only use linking code obtained from the Affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains or social platforms that use your Affiliate links or other promotional content must be listed in your Affiliate profile/application.
- If you utilize a website or web pages, you will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups or false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Your website may not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
COUPON / DISCOUNT CODE GUIDELINES
If your platform(s) promote coupon codes, you must adhere to our guidelines as follows or you will be subject to removal from the Program:
- You may ONLY advertise coupon/discount codes that are provided to you through the Affiliate Program.
- You may ONLY display codes in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
- You may NOT use any technology or technique that conceals or obscures the coupon code such that only an Affiliate click will reveal the code(s).
- You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-Affiliate advertising materials, our website, e-mail marketing materials, paid search campaigns, 3rd party coupon/code sites, or any other source.
- You may NOT give the appearance that any offer requires clicking from your platform(s) in order to redeem. For example, if all orders over $50 on our website have free shipping, you may not turn this into an offer that implies that the customer must click from your platform(s) to get this deal.
Promoting SHRED DOG through a sub-affiliate network is not permitted at this time. If you have a request to do so, please contact us for approval.
NO DECEPTIVE PRACTICES
If you engage in deceptive practices, such as redirecting links by sending users indirectly to our website via an intermediate site or website and without requiring a user to click on a link or take some other affirmative action on that intermediate site or website, we may in our sole discretion void your current and past commissions or set your commission level to 0%.This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the Affiliate link is placed.
PAID MEDIA ADVERTISING GUIDELINES
If you elect to use pay-per-click or other paid media advertising to promote your affiliate links or codes, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- You may not bid on any of our Trademarked Terms (SHRED DOG, SHRED DOG LLC, Shred Dog Gear), including any variations or misspellings thereof, for search or content based campaigns on advertising networks, search services, or similar services, including but not limited to Google, MSN or Yahoo.
- You may not use our Trademarked Terms in sequence with any other keyword (e.g. SHRED DOG Coupons, SHRED DOG deals, SHRED DOG clothing, etc).
- You may not use our Trademarked Terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL unless express written permission is granted by SHRED DOG in advance.
- You may not directly link to our website from any PPC ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Visitors must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than SHRED DOG for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style PPC advertising program.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our Trademarked Terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our Trademarked Terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no-tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit, at minimum, all commissions from the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC bidding that uses our Trademarked Terms. We reserve the right to add additional terms to our Trademarked Terms at any time, and this Agreement applies to the use of any such additional Trademarked Terms.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
In connection with your participation in the Program, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions and other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, including without limitation laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing e-mail, telephone calls and text messages.
FTC's ADVERTISING DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
- Disclosures must be located as close as possible to the claims.
- Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g., the disclosure should be visible before the jump).
- Pop-up disclosures are prohibited.
You shall comply with all FTC guidance and regulations related to advertising disclosure requirements. For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC's "Dot Com Disclosures" Guidelines at www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf; and the FTC's Endorsement Guidelines at business.ftc.gov/advertising-and-marketing/endorsements.
Your use of any of our Trademarked Terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited (e.g., shreddog.affiliatewebsite.com or www.shreddog-deals.com, etc.)
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written or visual material that makes reference to our Affiliate Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via email campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) and any applicable state laws.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of SHRED DOG.
- As noted above, submit email content to us for written approval in advance of distribution.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed and encouraged to promote offers to your own lists and followers; more specifically, you are welcome to use your Affiliate links and discount code in social media posts, reels, etc. For example: You may post, "25% off any order at SHRED DOG with my code XYZ."
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your Affiliate links on SHRED DOG’s Facebook, Twitter, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into Affiliate sales.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from running advertisements on our social media platforms using the Trademarked Terms.
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
As an Affiliate, you are serving as an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement or the Affiliate Program in general creates an agency, franchise, partnership, sales representative or employment relationship between you and SHRED DOG. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement that will reasonably contradict anything in this section.
TERMINATION OR REVISION OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM
We reserve the right to terminate or revise the Program at any time, including by providing a change notice, a revised Agreement, or revised documentation of the Program.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OR DATA) ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROGRAM, THE DOCUMENTATION, OUR WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICE OFFERINGS (AS DEFINED BELOW), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES; FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, OUR AGGREGATE MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID OR PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE MOST RECENT CLAIM OF LIABILITY OCCURRED.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our affiliates, managers, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from any activity arising in connection with your use of our website or service offerings or that constitutes your breach of this Agreement. We shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
THE PROGRAM, OUR WEBSITE, ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OUR WEBSITE, ANY SPECIAL LINKS, LINK FORMATS, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, CONTENT, SHREDDOG.COM DOMAIN NAME, OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES’ TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS (INCLUDING THE TRADEMARKED TERMS), AND ALL TECHNOLOGY, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED OR USED BY OR ON BEHALF OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (COLLECTIVELY THE "SERVICE OFFERINGS") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICE OFFERINGS. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING, PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. WE MAY DISCONTINUE ANY SERVICE OFFERING, OR MAY CHANGE THE NATURE, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, SCOPE, OR OPERATION OF ANY SERVICE OFFERING, AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE PROVIDED, WILL FUNCTION AS DESCRIBED, CONSISTENTLY OR IN ANY PARTICULAR MANNER, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, ERROR FREE, OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, INCLUDING POWER OUTAGES OR SYSTEM FAILURES; OR (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF, OR DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF, YOUR SITE OR ANY DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, OR OTHER INFORMATION OR CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR FROM ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM, THIS AGREEMENT, PROGRAM CONTENT, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, OR OUR WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (X) ANY LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE PROFITS OR REVENUE, ANTICIPATED SALES, GOODWILL, OR OTHER BENEFITS, (Y) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, OR (Z) ANY TERMINATION OR MODIFICATION OF THE PROGRAM, THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
ARBITRATION, CLASS WAIVER, AND WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL
You and SHRED DOG mutually agree to resolve any justiciable disputes between you and SHRED DOG, including any disputes involving your use of the Services, exclusively through final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator instead of filing a lawsuit in court. This arbitration agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16).
If either party wishes to initiate arbitration, the initiating party must notify the other party in writing via certified mail, return receipt requested, or hand delivery within the applicable statute of limitations period. This demand for arbitration must include (1) the name and address of the party seeking arbitration, (2) a statement of the legal and factual basis of the claim, and (3) a description of the remedy sought. Any demand for arbitration by you must be delivered to SHRED DOG LLC, 4845 Pearl East Circle, Suite 101, Boulder, CO 80301, Attn: Legal.
Class Action Waiver. You and SHRED DOG mutually agree that by entering into this agreement to arbitrate, both waive their right to have any dispute or claim brought, heard or arbitrated as a class action, collective action and/or representative action, and an arbitrator shall not have any authority to hear or arbitrate any class, collective or representative action ("Class Action Waiver"). Notwithstanding any other clause contained in this Agreement or the JAMS Rules, as defined below, any claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
Any arbitration shall be governed by the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures ("JAMS Rules"), except as follows:
- The arbitration shall be heard by one arbitrator selected in accordance with the JAMS Rules. The arbitrator shall be an attorney with experience in the law underlying the dispute.
- The arbitrator may issue orders (including subpoenas to third parties) allowing the parties to conduct discovery sufficient to allow each party to prepare that party’s claims and/or defenses, taking into consideration that arbitration is designed to be a speedy and efficient method for resolving disputes.
- Except as provided in the Class Action Waiver, the arbitrator may award all remedies to which a party is entitled under applicable law and which would otherwise be available in a court of law, but shall not be empowered to award any remedies that would not have been available in a court of law for the claims presented in arbitration.
- The arbitrator may hear motions to dismiss and/or motions for summary judgment and will apply the standards of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure governing such motions.
- The arbitrator’s decision or award shall be in writing with findings of fact and conclusions of law.
- Either party may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for temporary or preliminary injunctive relief on the ground that without such relief the arbitration may be rendered ineffectual.
Regardless of any other terms herein, claims may be brought before and remedies awarded by an administrative agency if applicable law permits access to such an agency notwithstanding the existence of an agreement to arbitrate.
The JAMS Rules may be found at www.jamsadr.com or by searching for "JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures" using a service such as www.Google.com or www.Bing.com or by asking for a copy from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other than the arbitration agreement provided herein, this Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. To the extent that any lawsuit is permitted under this Agreement, the parties hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of, and agree that any legal proceeding with respect to or arising under this Agreement shall be brought solely in the state courts of California for the County of San Francisco or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, if such court has subject matter jurisdiction. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, we may seek injunctive or other relief in any state, federal, or national court of competent jurisdiction for any actual or alleged infringement of our or any other person or entity’s intellectual property or proprietary rights. You further acknowledge and agree that our intellectual property and proprietary rights are of a special, unique, extraordinary character, giving them peculiar value, the loss of which cannot be readily estimated or adequately compensated for in monetary damages.
SHRED DOG MAY UPDATE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME BY PUBLISHING A NEW VERSION ON OUR WEBSITE AND BY SENDING NOTICE OF ANY MODIFICATIONS TO YOU VIA EMAIL TO THE THEN EMAIL ADDRESS CURRENTLY ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR AFFILIATE ACCOUNT (AND SUCH CHANGE BY EMAIL WILL BE EFFECTIVE ON THE DATE SPECIFIED IN SUCH EMAIL AND WILL IN NO EVENT BE LESS THAN TWO DAYS AFTER THE DATE THE EMAIL IS SENT). BY CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF ANY CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED AGREEMENT, OR REVISED DOCUMENTATION, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, AS AMENDED BY ANY SUCH CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED AGREEMENT, OR REVISED DOCUMENTATION, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, AND HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT BY NOTIFYING SHRED DOG.
IF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE UNLAWFUL, VOID OR FOR ANY REASON UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THAT PROVISION SHALL BE DEEMED SEVERABLE FROM TIS AGREEMENT AND SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY AND ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY REMAINING PROVISIONS.
NO WAIVER OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT BY US SHALL BE DEEMED A FURTHER OR CONTINUING WAIVER OF SUCH PROVISION OR ANY OTHER PROVISION, AND OUR FAILURE TO ASSERT ANY RIGHT OR PROVISION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF SUCH RIGHT OR PROVISION.
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN YOU AND SHRED DOG WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREIN AND SUPERSEDES ALL PRIOR WRITTEN AND ORAL AGREEMENTS, DISCUSSIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS BETWEEN US.