We take great pride and care in hand-selecting durable fabrics, quality trims, advanced construction techniques, and reputable factories to ensure all AKOVA and SHRED DOG gear not only delivers high-performance the first day it is used but that it is also built to last and withstand the rigors of use in the outdoors by active people. To back up this promise, we offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all of our technical outerwear products.
WHAT WARRANTY COVERS
The AKOVA | SHRED DOG Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials for the useful life of your AKOVA and SHRED DOG branded products. This warranty solely covers consumer use and is null and void if the product is used in a manner it is not intended for. We will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
Defects in workmanship refers to the actual product construction. This includes seams, seam tape, stitching, etc. Defects in materials refers to zippers, buttons, fabrics, etc.
If a product proves to be defective in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace the product at no cost to the consumer.
HOW LONG COVERAGE LASTS
The term “Lifetime” is in reference to the reasonable useful life of the materials and components of the product. We design every product with durability in mind and hand select all the materials and components that make up every AKOVA and SHRED DOG product. We determine the useful life of a product based on its intended use, and the amount of use it has received.
WHO IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
AKOVA and SHRED DOG products are designed to last, and we intend them to be handed down within your family. While we expect our products to last far longer and be shared with other families, this warranty covers the family of the original purchaser only. It is not transferrable. Proof of purchase must be verified to qualify for the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTYEven products made of the absolute best materials with the finest craftmanship will begin to show signs of wear and tear when they are used frequently in certain conditions and exposed to the elements.
AKOVA and SHRED DOG products are designed to excel in the outdoors, but they are not indestructible. The following are not covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Any issue that is caused by misuse or an act of nature (flood, fire, etc.).
- Normal wear and tear such as: punctures and tears caused by sharp, rigid materials such as rocks or tree limbs, extended abrasion against rough materials that cause fraying or pilling, stains, discoloration, deterioration, burns, snags etc.
- Damage due to improper washing or other product care.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by SHRED DOG LLC.
- AKOVA and SHRED DOG products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
- Non-technical logo/branded merchandise we may sell as accessories to our primary styles (for example, screen-printed t-shirts).
WHAT SHRED DOG LLC WILL DO
Upon receiving the product of a warranty claim, we will determine if the product is defective in workmanship or material. If proven defective, we will attempt to repair the item. Repaired items will be subject to available parts, trims, or other materials. We will do our best to match colors and styles but based on rapidly changing styles, advance order lead times, and inventory availability throughout the year, we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact colors or trims of the original product.
If a repair is not possible, we will replace the defective product with a new product of similar composition and price. If no similar product is available, a full refund of the original purchase price will be issued at SHRED DOG LLC’s discretion.
Products repaired or replaced by SHRED DOG LLC are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.